Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive |Freshers/Exp|2014/2013/2012 batch|Software Developer|Bangalore|February 2016|APPLY ONLINE
Company: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Limited (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We provide engineering, IT and business services for the automotive, industrial, consumer goods and building technology divisions of the Bosch group worldwide.
With over 17,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in US, Europe & the Asia Pacific.
Company Website: www.bosch-india-software.com
Positions: Linux Device Driver Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience in working with various boards and bring up of the hardware.
- C based Software debugging skills on RTOS/Linux driven embedded system.
- Practical knowhow in using JTAG Debuggers like Lauterbach, DS-5.
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux Kernel architecture and Drivers, required.
- Linux device drivers (e.g. NAND, SDIO, LCD, USB, ALSA, PCI-Express).
- Using GNU tools for embedded software development
- Knowledge of the different Linux embedded distributions and mainline happenings.
- Deploying hacks into Linux kernel to achieve fast boot, early audio, early CAN, early splash screen