RBI Recruitment 2018 | Any Graduate | Officers in Grade – B | 166 Vacancies | Across India | Last Date 23rd July 2018 | Apply Online
Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in has invited online applications for the post of Officers in Grade B through Direct Recruitment. RBI Notification is out for the recruitment of 166 Grade B Officers across India. Candidates are required to apply only online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Officers in Grade – B
Salary : Rs. 75k Per Month
No of Vacancies : 166
RBI Grade B Officers Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx.)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years.
- Age Limit (as on 1 July 2018) : Between 21 and 30 years
- No of Attempts : Candidates belonging to unreserved i.e. General Category, who had already appeared Six times for Phase-I Examination for this post in the past, are not eligible to apply. No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, if the posts are reserved for them.
Selection Process :
- Phase – 1 Online Examination ( Qualifying in Nature ) : Duration 2 Hours
- General Awareness : 80 Questions : 80 Marks
- Quantitative Ability : 30 Questions : 30 Marks
- English : 30 Question : 30 Marks
- Reasoning Ability : 60 Questions : 60 Marks
- Negative Marking of 1/4th per wrong answer given
- Phase – 2 Online Examination
Name of Paper Type of Paper Time (Minutes) Marks Paper-I:
Economic and Social Issues
Objective Type 90 100 Paper II:
English (Writing Skills)
Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard 90 100 Paper-III:
Finance and Management
Objective type 90 100 NOTE: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- Final Selection based on marks in Main Examination and Interview
- Previous Year Question Papers : Click Here
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs 100/-
- GEN / OBC : Rs 850/-
- Staff : NIL
Detailed Official Notification : Click Here
How To Apply :
Candidates have to apply only online through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from July 3 – July 23, 2018. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.