Procter & Gamble Off Campus Drive 2020 | 2016 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Electrical, Electronics, Controls & Instrumentation Engineering | Associate Manager | Hyderabad | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Procter & Gamble
About Company :
The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble.
In 2014, P&G recorded $83.1 billion in sales. On August 1, 2014, P&G announced it was streamlining the company, dropping and selling off around 100 brands from its product portfolio in order to focus on the remaining 65 brands,which produced 95% of the company’s profits.
Company Website: www.us.pg.com
Positions: Associate Manager, Process Control and Instrumentation
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: Engineering Graduate with areas of study: Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Controls & Instrumentation
- Collaborate with the Site E&I and Utility Category Engineering and align to site direction regarding PC&IS equipment specifications, standards and construction practices.
- Identify scope and specifications of equipment for standard and interim processes.
- Work with the Site E&I Manager and Category Project Manager to obtain alignment at each site on common and site specific scope.
- Onboard Contract Engineers and Designers, as required.
- Participate in site EI reviews.
- Establish and issue PC&IS EI procedures.
- Manage funding and delivery of PC&IS and Utility Projects.
- Deliver Process controls and instrumentation projects
- Work closely with Platform team, PCIS team and Ecosystem to develop solutions for Dry Laundry manufacturing.
- Identify industry partners, and new vendors to build a vendor database for IOT solutions.