Philips Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Android Developer | Bangalore
About Company :
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Software Technologist I
Role: Android Developer (Android MCQ)
Experience: 1+ Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Job Description: In this role, you have the opportunity to develop applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
You are responsible for
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Very good Java programming.
- Well versed with model design patterns, database usage, storage patterns, security.
- Expert in dependency injection, reactive programming
- Knowledge in Firebase and using Firebase for notification management
- Hands on experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Azure pipelines
- Should write crisp unit tests and instrumentation/UI tests to cover functional requirements
- Should have done at least one complex project which includes; Developing custom UI, Client-Server interactions, Bluetooth device interaction