Philips Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Electrical Cabling Engineer | Pune | Apply Online ASAP
About Company :
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Electrical Cabling Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to the design, development and maintenance of Diagnostic Imaging/ MR components and products. You are responsible for the electrical design and TPD for the complete cabling and cable sets of the MRI components, (sub-) systems and siting.
You are a part of
Diagnostic Imaging/ MRI R&D Team located in Pune. Philips HIC, Pune is playing a key role in Philips global strategy for Diagnostic Imaging. With Philips HIC, the foundation was laid to touch billions of lives and reiterate Philips commitment towards Indian and growth healthcare markets.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Electrical engineering (master is a plus).
- Experience in power electronics, RF, signal behavior, EMC, crosstalk, connectivity (components/wiring), cabinets.
- Affinity with mechanical design of cables, thermal behavior is a plus
- MS Office expert: perfect in Excel
- Be expert user in version control of TPD.
- Experience in Transfer of data to and from relevant suppliers, including Engineering change and End-of-Life issues
- Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards is a plus
- Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
- Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
- Be structured and self-organized
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player, drive for results
- Quality mindset in analysis and documentation
- Global mindset
- Excellent communication, calling instead of emailing and speak/write fluently English;
Apply Link: Click Here