Parexel OFF Campus Drive |Freshers |Any Graduate|Resource Database Associate|Hyderabad|March 2016
At Parexel, you’ll immerse yourself in diverse projects and a fast-paced environment that challenges you to conquer every day with enthusiasm—and strive for your full potential. Our employees have the unique opportunity to manage challenging projects from start to finish, so you can be proud of a job well done. You’ll also achieve your career goals thanks to individual development and professional growth programs. Bring your talents to Parexel and surround yourself with colleagues who share the same dedication and passion—to deliver groundbreaking, life-saving treatments to patients worldwide.
• Provide data entry within the global resource planning and capacity process and maintain relevant databases.
• Distribute CRS resource requests to Resource Planners and follow up on resolution compliance.
• Provide reports, and data for multiple purposes including maintaining dashboards and ad-hoc requests.
• Assist in the conception, coordination, testing, and implementation of new processes, reports and enhanced business systems.
• Provide general administration and coordination support to relevant organizations.
• Support the Project Resourcing Office in other capacities in line with role and capabilities.
• Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g. timesheets, metrics, reports etc.).
• Good analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Must be highly organized to meet deadlines and manage a high work load.
• Must be flexible and able to work in uncertain environments and be able to assess and escalate unclear work situations.
• Self-motivation is a requirement.
• Professional demeanor and team orientation.
• Ability to successfully work in a ‘virtual` team environment.
• Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
• High School Diploma or equivalent highly desired / preferred Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Business, IT, HR or equivalent.
• High level of English communication skills both verbally and in writing.