Company Name : PACE Public Limited
About The Company :
Pace is a leading technology solutions provider to the PayTV and broadband service industries. Our thirty years of leadership, experience and expertise is recognised by a customer base that spans the globe.
Company Website : www.pace.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Test Engineer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor/Master of engineering degree in CS, IS,ECE,EEE (Minimum 75% aggregate in all semesters)
- 0 to 6 months of testing experinece (Certification in testing preferred)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux commands
- Experienced in working in a commercial software testing / quality assurance environment.
- Experience of Client / Server Technologies.
- Ability to deliver challenging but attainable targets
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills
Job Description :
- To develop and maintain Test Cases and Acceptance Test Procedures against requirements and produce a well-structured and documented test approach.
- To perform the required Software Testing, both on and offsite where required, in line with the requirements of the Pace Product Creation Process and to the standard required for Customer Approvals and formal Certifications.
- To identify, characterise and report all software issues. To accurately report the status and progress of testing and the performance and usability of the software.
- To ensure that the test environments provided are appropriate for performing testing to a high standard.
- Adhere to disciplines, process & tools in line with Pace Product Creation Process.
- Liaise at all levels internally and with customers, suppliers and partners when appropriate.
- Liaise with other functional teams for running joint test facilities.
How To Apply :
Apply ASAP before the link expires.