Oracle Off Campus Drive | Freshers/Exp | Any Graduate | Technical Analyst | Bangalore | July 2018
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Technical Analyst
1. Senior Support Engineer is expected to apply considerable support / development / implementation experience, a deep understanding of the underlying technologies, knowledge of business processes and support processes to interact with a broad spectrum of people within both Oracle and the customer(s) encountering issues during beta and production phases.
2. You will be expected to master complex technical and functional areas and have the ability to suggest and/or create diagnostics and troubleshooting tools for the larger organization.
3. You will also be instrumental in helping to define/refine the future support processes and help prepare the larger support team for the big release.
4. You will be expected to coach, mentor and train your peers in other organizations, interact frequently with senior management in the support and development chain and prepare and present to large and small groups on technical and functional topics.
5. An opportunity to work with Cloud and on-premise customers.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 – 5 years.
1. XML: skilled in reading/writing/validating and processing reasonably complex XML documents. Familiarity with DTD’s, Namespaces, XML Schemas, XPath and XSLT.
2. Object Orientation and Java literacy: Deep understanding of Object Oriented design concepts (such as inheritance) and experience of supporting/troubleshooting applications implemented in java (ability to analyze/relate to java exception messages in log files, class loading issues, basic understanding of JVM operation). Knowledge of J2EE and EJB preferred. Past Programming or white box testing experience in Java and other web technologies is preferred.
3. SOAP and Web Services: A basic understanding of locating and invoking remote Web Services (UDDI, SOAP). A working understanding of WSDL, RPC/Document style web services and WS-Security, WS-Reliability.
4. Service Oriented Architecture and BPEL: Familiarity with the SOA development paradigm and the use of SOA suite components (BPEL, Enterprise Service Bus, Business Rules) to arrange/assemble discrete web services into more complex business flows.
5. Development framework: Experience supporting/developing/testing web applications implemented using frameworks that expose business services via a Model/View/Controller paradigm, such as Oracle ADF.