This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
Eligibility: B.Tech / BS / MS / MCA / M.Tech
Experience: 1 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
1. Core Java programming skills.
2. Experience on Automation Script Executions, development and maintenance.
3. Should have exposure to Test Management Systems
4. Should be able to debug failures in detail and log bug for automation scripts.
5. Should be having strong Communication and Reporting Skills.
6. Knowledge in SQL and Java, OATS or Selenium will be an added advantage.
7. Basic testing life cycle knowledge.
8. Development experience on Java/Fusion Application Knowledge is an added advantage
9. Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
10. Develops and executes software test plans.
11. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
12. Maintains documentation of test results.
13. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
14. As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality.
15. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.