Oracle Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Associate Consultant | Bangalore | December 2017
Company: Oracle India Pvt Ltd
About Company :-
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems.
Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Website: www.oracle.com
Positions: Associate Consultant
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed institute.
- 0-2 yrs. of programming experience in a project.
- 1-2 yrs. Of experience learning/working on any cloud based application/project.
- Good programming (Java, C, C++ and C#) as well as technical skills.
- Basic Functional understanding of telco or any other industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL Concepts.
- Any Industry Standard Certifications on programming languages, testing (manual / automation) or cloud application will be a plus.
- Good knowledge in Oracle database and development Experience in the database application.
- Basic understanding in .net, PHP, HTML, HTML5, Java script etc.,
- Basic understanding on cloud based infrastructure as well as applications.
- Open to pick up new skills, Creativity, Personal Drive, Influencing and Negotiating, Problem Solving
- As an Associate Consultant, you will be working on both offshore and onsite client projects.
- You will be working in projects which will involve new and diverse Oracle cloud based application and its implementation.
- You are required to be a team player, and should be flexible in picking up any activities in regards to documentation, implementation as well testing of cloud based projects.
- Should have the ability to self-learn and pickup knowledge on new Oracle cloud applications and should have a drive work independently on assigned tasks.
- You will be Interacting with client to understand and gather requirement.