ORACLE Off Campus Drive 2020 | Bachelor/Master Degree | Software Engineer in Test | Hyderabad | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
Eligibility: Bachelor/Master Degree
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer in Test
1. You will work closely with other testing/automation teams, product management, and UX to brainstorm on new product offerings while ensuring the continued functionality of the existing ERP system.
2. You will be designing test case outlines, coding automated tests using Java/Junit along with peer code reviews, creating and running performance and scalability tests.
3. You will analyze potential customer workflows and scenarios, investigate and reproduce customer-reported issues and resolve them as per defined service level agreements.
4. You will be responsible for assessing, proposing and implementing changes that improve our testing strategy, automation framework, and team efficiency.
5. You will participate in the risk analysis process and, using best practices, propose mitigation plans that will involve test automation, performance, and exploratory testing to ensure a high-quality product is delivered to our customers.
Qualification: Bachelor/Master Degree in computer engineering or equivalent
1. 3+ years of software testing experience with a proven track record of automation
2. 3+ years of experience with Java (C# or similar Object-Oriented programming experience will also be considered)
1. Hands-on experience on automated tools and testing frameworks to optimize test case execution
2. Good familiarity with code coverage and continuous integration
3. Experienced in writing SQL queries with moderate complexity
4. Solid experience working with different Testing Tools and White box testing
5. Solid experience with testing methodologies and techniques
6. Intimate working understanding of modern web applications from database to browser in a distributed environment
7. Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts