This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Software Developer
1. Work on problems involving the evaluation of specifications for complex business requirements and processes (new, enhancements, maintenance), and develops and prepares computer solutions.
2. Perform development and implementation activities including:
3. Design, development, testing deployment of SOA Suite and OSB/ESB based applications (Oracle SOA suite 11g/12c and OSB)
4. Component development Mediator/ESB, XML, XSLT, WSDL, Oracle JCA Adapters, OEM, OWSM policies, WLST and Ant scripts – JDeveloper, SOAP, SOAPUI, XML, XSD, UDDI, XSLT, REST/JSON, JMS
5. TDD/LLD preparation, Unit Testing, Continuous development and deployment
6. Support for DEV/SIT/UAT testing
7. Hands on with Oracle SOA & OSB 11g/12C
8. Strong in Java, J2EE, SOA, enterprise security, real time API development, Fault handling best practices
9. Have experience with agile development methodology.
Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: 2+ Years of experience in API development on REST and SOAP using Oracle SOA suite and ESB.