Ola Electric Job Openings For 2021| BE/ BTech/ MTech/ PhD | Research Engineer |Bangalore |Apply Online ASAP
Company: Ola Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd
About Company : OLA Electric is working with vehicle and battery manufacturers, cities, driver-partners, and the mobility ecosystem to make electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable.
OLA Electric is Making electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable.
Position: Research Engineer I
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D – Computer Science, Electrical, Signal Processing
Research Engineer is expected to develop voice and text-based products using state of the art Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Speech Recognition, NLP technologies.
- Perform research and development on Machine Learning specifically in the areas of Speech Recognition, Digital signal processing, audio signal processing, Natural Language processing, Natural Language Understanding
- Read and keep up with the research in Speech recognition, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Understand and implement research papers to the business problem and build the technology
- Contribute to applied research and open source community
- In depth knowledge of various Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Processing /Understanding (NLP/NLU) domains
- Skills in speech enhancement, noise recognition and cancellation
- Experience in Automatic speech recognition using deep learning techniques
- Excellent background Machine Learning (Generative/Discriminative models, Neural Networks, Regression, Classification, Clustering)
- Expertise in Text Mining (probabilistic topic models, word association mining, ontology learning, semantic similarity, etc)
- Expertise in NLP techniques (word representation, word2vec, doc2vec,Bayesian modelling, RNN, LSTM)
- Ability to work with structured and unstructured data
- Strong software engineering skills
- Good knowledge of algorithm development.
- Strong experience and expertise in Speech Recognition, Natural Language understanding
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN