Company: Nvidia Graphics Pvt Ltd
Nvidia Corporation is an American technology company based in Santa Clara, California. Nvidia designs graphics processing units (GPUs), as well as system on a chip units (SOCs) for the mobile computing market. Nvidia’s primary GPU product line, labeled “GeForce”, is in direct competition with Advanced Micro Devices’ (AMD) “Radeon” products. Nvidia also joined the gaming industry with its handheld Shield Portable and Shield Tablet, as well as the tablet market with the Tegra Note 7.
In addition to GPU manufacturing, Nvidia provides parallel processing capabilities to researchers and scientists that allow them to efficiently run high-performance applications.
Company Website: www.nvidia.in
Positions: System Design Engineer
Role: Design Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
As a post silicon Power engineer you will be part of the team bringing up and productizing Nvidia’s world class GPU chips. The responsibilities can include
- Bring up and Characterization of various silicon and platform level power saving features working along with other functional teams like ASIC,Arch,Software etc
- Characterizing power consumption of the chip in various usage scenarios for platform design considerations and customer communications
- Device various binning strategies for the chip
- Work with power estimation team for Post silicon correlation and bridging gaps
- Work with ASIC and IO pad designers to finalize settings for optimal power
- Work with Arch and design team to define next generation power features
- B.Tech/ BE degree in Electronics with at least 2 years of work experience
- Good knowledge in board and system design considerations, Power supply design. Experience in silicon design/bring up is highly preferred but not mandatory.
- Very good problem solving and debugging skills
- Very good data analysis and logical reasoning skills
- Experience in working with windows. Linux exposure is highly preferred
- An understanding of PC architecture and various commonly used buses.
- An understanding of DDR, PCI express, I2C and Display interfaces like DP/HDMI are desirable.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like perl and/or python is a plus point
- Must be a team player and ready to work with global teams from diverse cultural backgrounds in a high energy environment