NTT DATA OFF Campus Drive | Freshers | Bangalore | November 2017 | Apply Online ASAP
Company Name: NTT DATA
About NTT Data:
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
Position: Service Desk
Job Location: Bangalore
- Rs. 12000/- as stipend during training period.
- Rs. 280000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
- 60% throughout (10th,12th & Graduation/Post Grad)
- 2017 Batch
Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g verifies warranty entitlement, etc). Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by other team members (e.g. executive technical escalations).
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate).
- Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group).
- Participates with leaders to determine focus areas for technical improvements (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance).Excels at tolerance for processes and people.
- May coach team members in achievement of metric results.
- Excels at recognizing internal and external customer’s needs and expectations
Required Skills :
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication Skills.
- Good Written Skills
- Good Typing Skill ( Added on advantage)
- Fair understanding about operating system.
- Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems
- Willing to work in shifts