NPCIL Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | GATE 2020 | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech – Civil/ Chemical/ EEE/ ECE/ Instrumentation/ Mech | Executive Trainee | Across India | Last Date: 9th April 2020
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
About Company :
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Positions: Executive Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Candidates should complete B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in respective disciplines
- Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to ME/ M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply
Note: Applicants must have a valid GATE 2020 scores in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
Stipend – During Training:
- Monthly Stipend: Rs.35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance: Rs.10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2020 scores shall only be eligible. Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be based on GATE- 2020 score
- For General/EWS/OBC (only male): Rs.500/-
- For Women/SC/ST/PwBDs: No fee
Payment Mode: An application fee to be submitted online
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NPCIL careers website on or before 9th April 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for this position need to appear for GATE 2020.
For more details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here (Link will be available after the declaration of GATE 2020 result)