Nokia Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Computers/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering | R&D Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Nokia India
About Company :
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: R&D Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education.
- Responsible for SW design and development as part of SW teams in 2G/3G/4G BTS O&M development
- Be familiar with software component level test process, usage of test tools and test equipment’s.
- Participate in REVIEWS/inspection, workshop, technical task force and research groups in daily work.
- Fault analysis and correction of internal and customer issue
- Minimum 2 in software design, development in C/C++ and Unit/Component testing according to the requirements specification in BTS O&M
- Good debugging and problem solving ability (crash analysis, scenario based log analysis using interface logs like wireshark etc)
- Radio Network side experience is preferred.
- Familiar with SW Version Handling. Real time OS experience.
Apply Link: Click Here