NI System Off Campus Drive For Freshers BE/BTech from 2013/2014/2015 batch as Application Engineer on 10th October 2015 CTC 9.6 LPA @Bangalore
Company: NI Systems (India) Private Limited
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Company Website: www.india.ni.com
Positions: Applications Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ ECE/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI’s wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
- BE/BTech from 2013/2014/2015 batch from EEE/ECE/Instr/Mech branches
- Excellent Academic score in graduation
- Good pH score
- Strong technical skills.
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 960000/- LPA
Event Date: 10th October 2015 (www.elitmus.com)
Last Date: 8th October 2015
NI Systems (India) Private Limited
81/1 & 82/1, Salarpuria Softzone
Wing B, 5th Floor, Block A Bellandur,
Varthur Hobli, Bangalore – 560 103
Contact Number: 080-4119 0000
Application Link: Click Here Application Link: Click Here