Myntra Off Campus Drive For |Freshers| BE/ BTech – Computer Science/ IT|Data Engineer |Bangalore |January 2016
Company: Myntra Designs Pvt Ltd
Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest mobile store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on offer.
The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Company Website: www.flowserve.com
Positions: Data Engineer
Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
The Data Science team at Myntra is looking for a Big Data Engineer to build data management and analysis solutions that will address increasingly complex business questions. The Data Engineer will be a hands-on person responsible for designing, prototyping and implementing solutions that support a wide variety of data processing, data science and analytics needs. In this role, the candidate will also collaborate with Business Analysts, Big data platform team to ensure that requirements for integration, security, data quality and cross functional usage are addressed. Additionally, she/he must follow and contribute to standards for enterprise data models.
Desired Competencies and Skillsets include:
- At least 3 years experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field required.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant software development experience with sound fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in Java, JS, Python, HTML, SQL
- Must have proven experience with Hadoop/ Mapreduce, Hive Pig scripting.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of performance tuning/optimizing mapreduce jobs, debugging time consuming jobs.
- Must have experience of using some distributed processing framework like Storm, Spark, Kafka etc
- Must have experience working with NOSQL databases like HBase, Hive, MongoDB
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Evaluate and test new technologies as candidates to improve existing software and systems.