Company: Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: WIT – Java Developer
1. Designing and developing server side components that meet the business requirements in an effective and efficient manner.
2. Directly interfacing with business users in understanding the requirement and providing solutions.
3. Assisting & guiding team members in design and development.
4. Partnering along with the leads to identify and mitigate risks and escalate issues as necessary.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
1. Core Java 5.0 and above, CXF, Spring
2. Extensive experience in developing enterprise-scale n-tier applications for financial domain.
3. Should possess good architectural knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
4. Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complex, low-latency client-facing applications.
5. Good development experience with RDBMS, preferably Sybase database
6. Good knowledge of multi-threading and high volume server side development
7. Experience in sales and trading platforms in investment banking/capital markets
8. Basic working knowledge of Unix/Linux.