Molex Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech | ECE/ EEE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Graduate Engineer Trainee|Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Molex (Koch)
About Company : Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers (0-6 months)
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Create schematic and footprint symbols including Part Classification
- Create Medium to Complex Schematic Symbol.
- Create Medium to Complex Footprints.
- Follow QA guidelines to assure the accuracy of parts.
- Involve in all aspects of ECAD activity such as Duplicate Checks, technical analysis, Part Validation through Datasheet and Manufacturer website, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, and other engineering groups.
- Support Design Engineering in the identification and qualification of Electrical/Electromechanical/ Mechanical components and suggest suitable alternates for Obsolete, NRND, and discontinued part numbers.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Engineering change tools – DFR, Altium, Allegro, presentation tools – PowerPoint, analytic tools – Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement, and continual improvements.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with a supervisor.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products, Encourage the team to Innovative ideas/product suggestions.
- Support optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
- Support the Advanced Engineering Team on ECAD &Electronic Components requests.
- Maintain library databases.
- Support on Part Validation, Classification, and ECAD Creation for all types of requests
- Knowledge of EDA CAD tools preferably Cadence or Altium.
- Knowledge of basic electronic circuits and electronic and mechanical components.
- Ability to search the Internet to locate datasheets, footprints, and 3D models.
- Knowledge of 3D mechanical software, a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of IPC-7351.
- Be able to maintain Excel spreadsheets.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and prioritize workload.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN