Company Name: Mindtree Ltd
Mindtree is a USD 580+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company website: www.mindtree.com
Position: Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore/Pune/Hyderabad/Bhubaneswar/Chennai
- Software Engineer : ₹ INR 3, 25,000/- p.a.
Experience required: Fresher
Eligibility Criteria For Software Engineer:
- Year of passing: 2018 Batch
- BE / B.Tech / MCA with 65% (10th, 12th and Degree).
Technical Skills :
- Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
Mindtree Off-campus Talent Acquisition Registration
IMPORTANT: Please fill out the data as required below. All offered campus talent will be on-boarded in Mindtree’s Bhubaneswar office to undergo the 3 month immersive technical learning program beginning October 06, 2018.
How To Apply:
Invites for the face to face interview will be made basis the information you provide. All interviews will be facilitated in cities given below (survey question) between September 24 – 26th, 2018.