Company: Mindfire Solutions
Mindfire Solutions started in October of 1999, with the purpose of providing expert software services globally, and has steadily grown to its 1000-seat facilities at 2 engineering centers. In its heart and soul, Mindfire is a software service provider, with unrelenting focus on small-team offshore software development using Agile methods for distributed teams, all amid a unique Mindfire culture.
Eligibility: B.E / B.Tech
Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Android App Developers
1. Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in the clients organization and in Mindfire to build and maintain software solutions
2. Get specifications/wire frames/ mock-ups and translate them into scalable, high performance, robust mobile app!
3. Write and maintain clean, well written code
4. Make use of some great tools in every day development and keep improving code quality
5. Participate in team discussions, seminars and other knowledge activities to learn, share and grow
6. Deep and broad skills in the technology and domain path
7. Attend daily stand-up with clients, update daily work progress via Project Management systems/mails/voice calls/screen sharing/screen casting/video calls
8. Follow agile practices to letter and spirit
Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech
Experience: 1 – 5 years
1. In-depth experience with Android app development using Java and Android Studio
2. Expert level skills in OOPS concepts
3. Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
4. Expert level skills and understanding of any of the SCM like GIT, SVN etc.
5. Excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems
6. Knowledge and skills in code analysis and performance management tools
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
8. Experience with integrating with RESTful, SOAP API backends
9. Experience with APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)