Microsoft Off Campus Drive|Experienced |Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree|Software Engineer|Hyderabad|March 2016
Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990, and has since been working closely with the IT industry, the Indian government, academia and the local developer community to partner in India’s growth.
Microsoft in India is focused on being a key IT partner to the Indian government and the local IT industry;
enhancing India’s inclusive development; and delighting customers and consumers.
The company runs six business units in India – Microsoft Corporation India (Pvt) Ltd (the marketing division), Microsoft India Development Center, Microsoft Global Technical Support Centre, Microsoft IT, Microsoft Services Global Delivery and Microsoft Research India – together representing the complete Microsoft product lifecycle. Microsoft currently has offices in 9 Indian cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune; and employs about 5,800 people in the country.
• Design and develop major components on the application stack.
• Build highly scalable application components.
• Contribute to improving the development and engineering processes.
• Analyze risks and compromises.
• Drive on-time delivery of high-quality software releases in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven track record in creating innovative engaging interactive consumer experiences.
• Experience and successful track record in managing talented individuals.
• Strong software design and coding skills.
• Passion for new technologies, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Excellent communication and cross-boundary collaboration skills.
• Experience in Coding and Design.
• Algorithms & Data Structures knowledge is a must.
• Distributed systems/Large Scale Computing experience is a plus.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.