Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2020/ 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Research Intern | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Research Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualifications: Candidates pursuing Bachelors or Masters can apply to this job
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.