Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Associate Consultant – SDET
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
- Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Higher relevant education preferred.
- Highly proficient & solid Customer facing Project experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment of complex solutions
- Must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions
- Having a MCSD/MCSE//MCAD certification is a plus
As a Microsoft consultant, you will deliver quality engagements with your expertise, either as an advisor, reviewer or resource in high profile projects to ensure customer value. The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus in order to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions. Person in this position should be able to focus on the development of customer business agility and business value, and deep experience with technologies.