Metacube Softwares Off Campus Drive|Freshers |2016 batch|Trainee Software Engineer|Jaipur|Last Date 7th May 2016
Company Name : Metacube Softwares Pvt Ltd
About The Company :
Metacube is a software engineering services company that has deep experience in developing enterprise level products and applications for a wide spectrum of domains including global trade management, supply chain analytics, manufacturing analytics, business continuity planning, CRM, publishing and eCommerce. These applications have been developed on a variety of platforms. The common denominator in all our services has been our total customer focus, ensuring that each engagement is a success and provides the desired value to the customer.
Company Website : www.metacube.com
Job Location : Jaipur , Rajasthan
Position : Trainee Software Engineer
Profile : Graduate Engineer Trainee
- CTC of 3.1 lac per annum for the first year from the date of joining.
- CTC of 3.5 to 4.0 lac per annum for the second year from the date of joining as confirmed employee.
Date of Drive : 8 May 2016
Last Date to Apply : 7 May 2016 till 6 PM
Venue : GIT College, Sitapura, Jaipur
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree / Specialization : BE Computer Science/IT/Electronic students
- Percentage Criteria : Students should have scored a minimum of 70% in Class Xth and XIIth, and 60% in B.E.
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will appear for GET Programming Aptitude Test.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GET Programming Aptitude Test, will have to appear for Programming Test and Personal interview at Metacube office premises. Personal Interview will be technical in nature.
Job Description :
The GET (Graduate Engineering Trainee) programme has been created strategically to meet human resource requirement by nurturing talented fresh software professionals in a world-class working environment. Candidate will undergo appropriate mix of classroom and on the job trainee on one or more of technology platforms such as J2EE, .NET, SFDC, Angular JS, NodeJs, etc.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here