Mercedes Benz Job Openings For 2021 | Freshers |MBA|PG| Management Trainee | Pune |Apply Online ASAP
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
About Company : Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz AG is responsible for the global business of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans with over 173,000 employees worldwide. Ola Källenius is Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Management Trainee – Data Analytics
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: Post Graduation or MBA – Marketing/ Analytics/ Statistics
- Manage data driven projects across organization related to Sales, Marketing and Customer Services.
- Connect with dealer network to understand and optimize data quality
- Develop and implement Analytics models/dashboards
– Coordinate with cross-functional teams and drive analytics use-case implementation across MB India functions
– Strategize, plan and develop Analytics use-case knowledge-base, working with internal and external stakeholders
– Support in implementation of Data Governance Model
- Post Graduation / MBA with specialization in Marketing / Analytics / Statistics from a reputed college.
- Knowledge of data management platforms ( DMP ) and Automated Marketing solution ( Marketing Cloud ) will be an added advantage
- Expertise in Data Visualization and Analytics tools usage
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationship management
- Experience of analytics use-case implementation using PowerBI, DataBricks, SQL, SSMS in Azure cloud platform (preferred)
– Experience in building Knowledge Base
– Understanding of Auto Industry and its working
– Strong communication, people and project management skills
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN