McAfee Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Any Graduate | Cloud Software Engineer | Bangalore
About Company : McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies’ products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Cloud Software Engineer
1. Design, build, quality, maintenance, and production support of data processing pipelines and systems (Real-time and batch)
2. Responsible for ensuring data processing pipelines and systems are: secure, reliable, fault-tolerant, scalable, accurate and efficient
3. Perform data analysis and provide extracts on large and complex data sets
4. Deliver automated functional tests on data processing pipelines and systems
5. Full participation in the assigned Agile team (e.g., standups, planning, peer reviews, etc.)
6. Collaborate within and outside assigned Agile team
7. Continuously seek opportunities to improve skillsets
8. Proactively identify and communicate roadblocks.
9. Evaluate and suggest alternatives.
1. Must have experience with AWS (EMR, Lambda, Data pipeline, Kinesis, Redshift, Athena, Glue, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS, IAM, SG, VPC, Cloudwatch)
2. Must have experience with at least one compiled language (Python/Scala)
3. Strong problem-solving capabilities and exhibits strong Computer Science fundamentals
4. Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus
5. Experience with designing, building and operating in-production big data/stream processing and/or enterprise data warehouse is a plus
6. Experience working with Agile and Lean Practices