Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India.
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Engineering Research and Development
Role: Assistant Manager
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Gurgoan
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile, Mechanical
- Exterior and accessory parts for existing and new automobile models.
- Design research for new projects.
- Hand sketching of new fabric and graphic designs.
- Closely working with vendors & suppliers to develop new fabrics, finishes and graphics
- Assist studio leadership with design projects.
- Interact with engineering staff and suppliers.
- Strong skills in graphic design, color harmony and textile design
- Passion for automobiles and good understanding of current & future global trends
- Design presentation skills.
- Team player interpersonal and communication skills &.good analytical and problem solving skill