LIC Recruitment 2020| 218 Posts | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | Civil/ CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech| LLB/ CA/ MCA/ M.Sc | Across India | AE/ AA/ AAO || Last Date: 15th March 2020
Company: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
About Company :
LIC Recruitment 2020:- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is a government-owned insurance company headquartered in Mumbai. LIC was founded in the year of 1956.LIC functions across India with 2018 computerized branch offices and 8 zonal offices.
It has 2018 branches and 1408 satellite offices across the country.LIC has 1.2 Lakhs employees, 1,537,064 individual agents, 342 Corporate Agents, 109 Referral Agents.42 Banks and 114 Brokers are directly tied up with LIC.LIC Housing FInance is a subsidiary company of LIC which offering housing and finance loans.
Company Website: www.licindia.in
Positions: Assistant Engineers/ Assistant Architect/ Assistant Administrative Officers
Total Vacancies: 218
- For Assistant Engineers (Civil): 29 posts
- For Assistant Engineers (Electrical): 10 posts
- For Assistant Engineers (Structural): 04 posts
- For Assistant Engineers (Mechanical/ Electrical MEP Engineers): 03 posts
- For Assistant Architects: 04 posts
Assistant Administrative Officers (Specialist):
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant): 40 posts
- For AAO (Actuarial): 30 posts
- For AAO (Legal): 40 posts
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): 08 posts
- For AAO (IT): 50 posts
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 32,795-62,315/-Month
Job Location: Across India India
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
LIC Recruitment 2020:- Eligibility Criteria:
For Assistant Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical):
- Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution.
- Experience: Minimum three years working experience
For Assistant Engineers (Structural):
- Candidates should possess ME/ M.Tech (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/ Institution.
- Experience: Minimum one year hands on experience in the area.
For Assistant Architects:
- Candidates should complete B.Arch from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- Experience: Minimum of three years experience in designing all types of buildings with allied services
For AAO (Chartered Accountant):
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and
- Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
For AAO (Actuarial):
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and
- Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India
- Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India
For AAO (Legal):
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- Experience: Three years of Bar experience is essential.
For AAO (Rajbhasha):
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
For AAO (IT):
- Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01-02-2020
LIC Recruitment 2020:- Selection Process:
Selection will be done through 3 phases (Preliminary, Mains Examination, Interview) and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I Preliminary Examination:
- Preliminary Examination consisting of the objective test will be conducted online.
- The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
|Post||Marks & Ques||Duration||Min Qualifying Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 mins||16||18|
Phase-II Mains Examination:
- The main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online.
- Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer.
- The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
|Test|| Ques||Marks||Duration||Min Qualifying Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||30 Mins||40||45|
and Financial Market
& Essay)/ Legal drafting
for AAO (Legal)
- Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Application fees/ Intimation charges (Non-refundable):
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Rs. 85/- (Intimation Charges)
- For all other candidates: Rs. 700/- (Application fee + Intimation Charges)
Payment Mode: Charges through the online mode only
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 15 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link Click Below