Kreeti Technologies Off Campus Drive |Freshers|2015/2016 batch |Web Engineer |3.6 LPA|Kolkata |April 2016
Company Name : Kreeti Technologies Pvt Ltd
About The Company :
Kreeti Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a fast growing Web designing and development company focusing mainly on big and international projects.It is a solution-focused enterprise with single-point responsibility for multi-disciplinary web and mobile projects. Kreeti Technologies Pvt. Ltd. today enjoys an unmatched reputation among all its clients over the globe.
As per our Company’s policy, we induct fresh Engineers at entry level usually through campus recruitment, provide them on – job training, and absorb them in the permanent cadre of the company on completion of the training and groom them for senior position. At times, we make mid – career recruitment for lateral entry.
Company Website : www.kreeti.com
Job Location : Kolkata
Position : Web Engineer
Salary : Rs 3.6 LPA (During 3 months of training , stipend of Rs 15000/- per month)
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 / 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech / MTech / MCA
- Percentage Criteria : Minimum 65% throughout career ( 10th standard onwards )
Job Description :
- Student must clear few technical tests before joining the company for which there are no limitations on the number of attempts to pass these tests.
- Students must be committed and dedicated to undergo an on-the-job training for a minimum period of 3 months.
- During the training period the students will be entitled to a stipend of Rs. 15,000 pm.
- On the successful completion of 3 months of training with our organization, the particular student will be permanently employed by us with a minimum salary of Rs. 3.6 lpa CTC.
How To Apply :
Company is going to organize an off-campus recruitment drive for the post of ‘Web Engineer’ at its premises. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their CV to our mail ID- email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about time, date & venue for that drive and/or subsequent rounds accordingly.