KONE Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics | Graduate Engineer Trainee – R&D | Chennai
Company: KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation. Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland.
We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our headquarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Engineer -Embedded Testing R&D
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering M.Tech – Power Electronics with min 70 Percent/ 7.0 CGPA
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Embedded software manual system testing for Engineer position
Roles & Responsibilities: As a Software Test Engineer/ Trainee, you will test the software for elevator and escalator in LAB environment.
- Identify, procure and Built Test environments for software testing
- To test Elevator and Escalator control system software
- Execute test suites and report defects using KONE standard tools for SW testing.
- Analyze the findings & root cause together with SW developers.
- Coordination and execution of test activities with cross functional teams
- Generate test reports and set-up reviews with manager
- Strong interest towards quality assurance
- Maintain and upgrade Lab equipment and environments
- Effective way of using test equipment and tools
- Practical approach to work in embedded testing environment
- Initiate corrective or preventive actions when appropriate
- Maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory.
- Perform risk assessment for simulators and store RA documents to repository