Jumbotail Openings For 2021 | 0-2 years | Graduation/Masters Degree | Customer Success Executive| Bangalore
About Company At Jumbotail, we believe that the bedrock of a great enduring company is its core values, and how well its employees internalize them in their everyday life. After deep introspection, we have defined our core values that are meaningful to us, and that will help us endure our long journey towards realising our vision.
Eligibility: Graduation/Masters Degree
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Customer Success Executive
1. Acquire your set of customers and manage the initial incubation processes to understand the flow of acquisition and incubation
2. Activate your set of customers through high impact at the time of acquisition & using scalable mechanism
3. Use scalable resources for acquisition and updating newer version of the app in long run
4. Drive recency of the customer and make sure customers are transacting in our platform
5. Own overall relationship with assigned customers, which include: Increasing product adoption, ensuring retention, satisfaction and success.
6. Establish an emotional connection with each assigned customer and drive continued value of Jumbotail products and services.
7. Program manage any escalations related to assigned customers.
8. Work with customers to establish critical Issues or Issue patterns and aid the customers by scalable fashion
9. Own Jumbotail business transparency to the assigned customers.
Qualification: Graduation/Masters from Tier1/Tier2 college of the state
Experience: 0 – 24 months of work experience in customer facing (F2F) role
1. Knowledge of regional languages as most of our customers communicate in their regional languages. (Languages are region specific)
2. Willingness to work on field and get hands dirty
3. Passion to work with startups, especially food and grocery industry
4. Willingness to go above and beyond for customers with high bias for action
5. Passion to go above and beyond to solve customer problems
6. Ability to work with constraints of cost, resources and time
7. Highly data oriented approach and ability to understand problems using dat
8. Knowledge of excel, SQL and any other analytical tools will be an added advantage
9. Inclination to work in technology enabled environment and ability to understand change in technology