Company: JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer – Python
1. Willingness to take ownership of tasks and the ability to work on their own initiative while being a strong team player.
2. Understand the technical environment and look to continually promote increased knowledge in the team.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate accurately, concisely and with tact and diplomacy when appropriate
4. Be conscientious, reliable and inquisitive with a keen desire to learn, not just gain the knowledge necessary for the job but also the underlying reasons and drivers.
5. The ability to work under pressure within agreed timelines and to support multiple tasks in parallel.
6. Demonstrable experience in the software industry very often in similar investment banking working on unified Risk Management environments.
7. Front-office/risk management business knowledge as well as knowledge of financial instrument features and trade processing would be an advantage.
8. Financial Engineering knowledge and familiarity with risk and regulatory systems and the data flows.
9. Financial products knowledge such as OTC Derivatives, Securities, Repos, Securitization would be an advantage.
1. Substantial experience in developing Python application or willing to get trained on Python.
2. Experience in Pandas, NumPy and web frameworks like Flask, Cherrypy etc
4. Shell Scripts and Linux environment.
5. Applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
6. Deep understanding of, and passion for, SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build automation, test automation and release management.
7. Knowledge of MVVM, MVP & MVC design patterns would be an advantage.