JP Morgan Job Openings For 2021 | Freshers | BS/BA /BE |Software Engineer | Hyderabad | Sep 21 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: JP Morgan
About Company : JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
Eligibility: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline
Job Role: Software Engineering – SRE
1. Develop, Test and debug automated tasks (Apps, Systems, Infrastructure)
2. Contribute to a product or software, in order to automate manual operational work.
3. Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitates blameless post-mortems
4. Work with development teams throughout the software life cycle ensuring sustainable software releases.
5. Perform analytics on past data, like incidents and usage patterns for predicting issues and takes proactive actions.
6. Build and drive adoption for greater self-healing and resiliency patterns.
7. Lead and participate in performance tests, identifies the bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization and capacity demands
8. Work effort is split between operational work and engineering work
9. Be part of the 24×7 support coverage as needed
Qualification: BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline
1. Proficient in at least two or more software languages (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding, testing , and software delivery.
2. Proficient in the development of automated tools, systems, and services in multiple technology domains.
3. Proficient knowledge of one or more infrastructure components (e.g. networking, cloud services, orchestration tools, containerization, compute and storage systems)
4. Proficient in service-level changes to a system and troubleshooting components
5. Designs and contributes to performance monitoring and capacity management tools.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN