Johnson & Johnson Openings 2020 | Freshers | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech| Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Mumbai | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Johnson & Johnson
About Company :
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company founded in 1886. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is ranked No. 37 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Johnson & Johnson is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey, the consumer division being located in Skillman, New Jersey. The corporation includes some 250 subsidiary companies with operations in 60 countries and products sold in over 175 countries.
Company Website: www.jnj.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Graduate in Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering /Technology
Job Summary: Plans, directs and coordinates the maintenance, process improvement, capacity expansion, cost reduction and up gradation projects by self-involvement or through subordinates. Also takes active role in selection of technology or new processes by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. Leads Industry 4.0 road map and execution towards steering Mulund Plant as factory of future.
- Drives the maintenance team to continuously improve OEE of all processes. Continuously challenge & improve current work processes and deliver/ exceed key business results.
- Lead Factory of Future Agenda for plant – Leverage Industry 4.0 Practices, ML/ AI to deliver transformational results for the organization.
- Timely support for selection/ development of equipment for new products and capacity expansion projects.
- To comply with all internal & external regulatory requirements on safety, quality and environment.
- Develop capability of people in manufacturing by developing standards/ visual aids/ leveraging technology.