JK TECHNOSOFT | BE / B.Tech / MCA |Software Engineer Trainees @ NCR|Fresher
JK Technosoft Ltd
JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software and solutions company that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services and solutions.
JKT offers a wide breadth of services across the entire Information Technology spectrum including Enterprise Solutions, Progress Consulting, Application Management, Product Management, Independent Testing and Professional Services. Its exceptional and exhaustive domain expertise in verticals such as automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and cement has nurtured an exclusive client roster spread across Europe, US, Australia and Asia-Pacific.
Since its inception in 1994, JKT has achieved exceptional growth. Over 650 top rung professionals, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications, development centers in Noida (Delhi/NCR) and Bangalore, a sales office in Mumbai, and 100% subsidiary companies based in UK and US – are testimony to this.
JKT has established a separate subsidiary, JKT Consulting (JKTC) to provide consulting and implementation services to selected industry verticals. JKTC provides end-to-end business solutions to both Indian as well as global clients, bringing in high value consulting, technology implementation and education solutions. The focused industry verticals are Retail, Consumer Goods, Healthcare and Cement. JKT is SAP Service, Channel and Education partner.
(Freshers) BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2015 / 2016 Passout : Software Engineer Trainees @ Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
Job Details :
# We are looking for passing batch of 2015 and 2016 for MCA/B.E./B.Tech for software trainee position.
Eligibility Criteria :
1) Should be an MCA or B.Tech in Computer Science / IT.
2) Aggregate marks should be 70% or above till declared result.
3) Candidates having prior experience in RDBMS, will be preferred.
Selection Procedure :
1) After successful screening of resume, you will get a call for relevant test.
2) After successful completion of test/GD/Interview, you will be offered a software trainee position with Rs 7500 per month stipend.
3) The training period will be of 6 Months.
4) After the successful completion of training, you will be offered a permanent Software Engineer Trainee position in our organization, with starting package of 3 Lacs per year.
5) There is a bond of 2.5 Years for which you are required to sign the bond and provide us the Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.0 Lac. The bank guarantee must be provided at the time of joining as Trainee.
6) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about date and venue for written test.
How to apply :
1) Please send your resume in the email text body in HTML / Text format. Do not send your resume as an attachment.
2) Please indicate in your resume if you have earned any technical certification in RDBMS/Microsoft Technologies.
3) Please indicate in your resume if you have earned any management degree or certificate like MBA or certificate in Management.
4) Please specify your extra-curricular achievements as well.
5) In the resume please mention following details about your qualification from 10th onward
– Exam Pass
– Year of Passing
– %age of marks
– Rank (if any)
– Details of experience (technology, projects, client, company, duration, your role, team size etc.)
– Subject line should include the following information in the below order:
o Qualification – like MCA or BTech
o Year of passing like 2015
o %age of marks till now
o University name
o Yrs. of experience
For example, subject line MCA/2015/78.3%/IP University/2.0 indicates that the candidate is a MCA, passed in 2015 with 78.3% marks from IP University and having work experience of 2 years.
# Any resume not conforming to the above standard will be straightway rejected.
# Attachment containing emails may be filtered out due to virus threat.
# Those who have applied in past six month need not to apply.
Please send your email to: setraineejul2016 (AT) jktech (DOT) com
Note: Only apply in the prescribed format, otherwise your application will be rejected.