Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, telecommunication, meteorological application and in management of our natural resources. The Indian space programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development.
Company Website: www.isro.gov.in
Positions: Trade Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice/ Graduate Apprentice
Job Location: Sriharikota (Andhra Pradhesh)
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.3542/- PM
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 5000/- PM
- Trade Apprentice – Rs. 5924/- PM
- Vocational Apprentice – Rs. 2758/- PM
Total Vacancies: 435 Posts
- Fitter – 75 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Motor Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 42 Posts
- Chemical – 10 Posts
- Drafts Man-Civil – 05 Posts
- Air Condition – 10 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 04 Posts
- DCCP + Vocational Apprentice- 125 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- ECE – 13 Posts
- EEE – 06 Posts
- E&EI – 05 Posts
- CSE – 05 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Chemical – 13 Posts
- Automobile – 03 Posts
- Agriculture Engr – 05 Posts
- Catering Technology – 03 Posts
- Photography – 01 Post
- Mechanical – 14 Posts
- ECE – 09 Posts
- EEE – 05 Posts
- E&EI – 06 Posts
- CSE – 03 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Chemical – 02 Posts
- Library Science – 04 Posts
- Aeronautical – 01 Post
- Nursing/ MultiPurpose Health Worker – 06 Posts
- Lab Technician – 04 Posts
- Construction Technology – 04 Posts
Trade Apprentice: Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT.
Technician Apprentice: First Class in relevant Discipline (Diploma) from a recognized University.
Graduate Apprentice: First Class in relevant Discipline(BE/ B.Tech/Others) from a recognized University.
- Apprentice training is only one year for all disciplines except Diesel Mechanic(Two Years)
- Those applying for more than one post should apply separately for Trade wise.
- Candidate should have passed the relevant Qualification (i.e B.E/ B.Tech/
B.Li.Sc./Diploma/Vocational Courses) during the year 2016 and thereafter only (Except for Trade Apprentice).
- Candidate must not have undergone Apprentice training or job experience for one year or more after acquiring the qualification, as per Apprentice Act, 1961.
- Age should not less than 14 years as on 28.07.2018.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 7th July 2018 to 28th July 2018.