Intel Technology Off Campus Drive |Freshers|BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA|2015/2016 Batch|Application Developer |Bangalore|July 2016|Apply Online ASAP
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Website: www.intel.com
Positions: Application Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – Computer Science/ IT
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline.
- This is an entry level position for College Graduate (18 months from the official graduation date). So Year of Passing out : 2015 & 2016 Batch
- Candidate needs to be techno functionally inclined. Needs to have a background in development and has a keenness towards business aspects of Intel.
- Understanding of the application of software development life cycle.
- Possess good troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve issues across systems involved in the integration chain as part of the project.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills to be able to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with SAP*, EDI/EDIFACT* and RosettaNet* standards is a plus.
- Design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Document decisions, adhere to standards and communicate with business groups.
- Provide standards/guidelines for development, respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Understand/communicate B2B standards (underlying business flows, message structure) and how Intel uses those standards.
- Drive a project through its life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment following Intel standards and processes.
- Provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalation.
Last date to apply: ASAP before the link expires.
Apply Process:-Double Click Below To Apply