Company profile :
Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Eligibility: M. Tech
Job Role: Analog Engineer:
Job Description :
1. Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
2. Determines creative design approaches and parameters.
3. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
4. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
5. Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
6. Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
7. Also includes Analog, MixedSignal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.