Intel Off Campus Drive for Freshers BE/BTech as Application Developer in October 2015 @Bangalore
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
– Develop Applications using ANAPLAN, as per the given requirements.
– Provide necessary application support & maintenance for Anaplan Applications.
– Quality Related Tasks like Test Case Preparation and Unit Testing for Anaplan projects.
– Documentation of User Training Manual, Technical Design Document etc.
– Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and may require 24/7 support.
– Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
– Good Knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
– Good Communication Skills.
– Able to work independently or in a team environment.
– Fast Learner to new functions and processes.
– Bachelor’s of Engineering with IT / Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
– Must have completed BE in 2015; CGPA should be 6.0 and above.
– Above 80% in 10th and 12th grades.