Intel Off Campus Drive | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Mechanical Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel India focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cuttaing-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Company Website: www.intel.in
Positions: Mechanical Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and 3+ years of experience, Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 2+ years of experience or PhD in Mechanical Engineering with relevant project /internship work.
- 1+ year of professional and/or project work experience in design/analysis of thermal solutions for electronic components and/or systems is desired
Mechanical Engineers research, design, and develop mechanical and electromechanical devices or systems. Responsibilities include development of system and component concepts, conducting design reviews, performing system acceptance, and resolving design and implementation issues. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
In this position, you will be responsible for the structural analysis and integration of different components in a variety of computing products including desktop, notebook, tablet, and new/emergent form factors. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional development teams comprised of thermal, mechanical, and electrical engineers
- Performing structural simulations
- Ensuring structural performance of thermal/mechanical solutions, developing structural mitigation strategies, and offering design alternatives to the cross-functional development team
- Developing new technologies that provide thermal and mechanical improvements
- Performing mechanical measurements and validation
- Publishing technical collateral and hands-on support to enable integration into OEM / ODM designs