Intel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Windows Software Engineer | Bangalore
About Company : Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Eligibility: Masters Degree
Job Role: Windows Software Engineer
Job Description :
1. Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
2. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
3. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
4. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Qualification: You must possess a Master of Science
1. Strong analytical and problem solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
2. Excellent programming skills in one or more languages (e.g. C, C++)
3. Knowledge of data structures, computer architecture, operating systems, and multithreaded programming
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills Preferred Skills