Intel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | ME/MTech/MS | Graduate Intern Technical | Bangalore
About Company : Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Role: Graduate Intern Technical
Job Description :
1. Assist design unit owner in Register Transfer Level (RTL) modeling & functional validation.
2. Use EDA tools extensively to simulate logic behavior and circuit performance and direction of physical design for next generation, deep sub-micron embedded circuit solutions.
3. Verify the circuit behavior against the original simulation model and first silicon.
4. Define VLSI Structural Design methodology and developing design flows.
5. Implement structural physical designs, such as synthesis, floor planning, power-grid and clock tree designs, timing budgeting and closure, place and route, RC-extraction and integration.
6. Verify structural physical designs, such as functional equivalency, timing/performance, noise, layout design rules, reliability and power.
7. Develop Analog IP on next generation deep submicron process for the Intel’s SOC, perform tasks related to Very-large-scale integration (VLSI) complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) IC design, Solid state physics and physical layout.
8. Such tasks may include: Circuit design of high speed clocking related circuits [phase-locked loop (PLL), delay-locked loop (DLL), bandgap] or high voltage input/output (IO) [double data rate (DDR)/LPDDR, General-purpose input/output (GPIO), OPIO].
Qualification: You should be a student (Post Graduate/Masters – ME/M.Tech/MS) currently pursuing studies in relevant field with good understanding of semiconductor physics and basic PC computer architecture.
1. Familiarity with Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) logic circuit design
2. Well versed in UNIX*, C programming and relevant Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools