Intel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS | Graduate Technical Intern | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Job Role: Graduate Technical Intern
Job Description :
1. You will be required to understand Intel Ethernet/Server Products to move data faster and with integrity.
2. You will be involved in the understanding of Smart NICs and Foundational NICs and developing programs in C/C++ to validate the product as a System.
3. You will be experiencing and working on various platforms like Emulators, FPGA, Simics and Silicon Platforms.
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS with Computer Science or Electronics or Embedded as major subjects.
1. Excellent Programming skills in C/C++/Object Oriented programming.
2. Excellent understanding of Computer Architecture.
3. Excellent communication skills.