Intel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Bachelors/Masters Degree | Embedded Software Development Engineer | Bangalore | apply Online ASAP
About Company : Intel Corporation(www.intel.in), incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Role: Embedded Software Development Engineer
Job Description :
1. End-to-end development responsibility – Designs, develops, debugs and tests on the target system. Primary development happens in Linux.
2. Adaptable to work across both low level drivers like DMA, I2C etc and middleware logical layers. Able to troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers issue.
3. On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
4. High involvement in system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Power management.
5. Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
6. Manage various stake holders on deliverable to ensure high quality and timely delivery
Qualification: Candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
1. Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
2. Experience with development environment such as git, Linux host.
3. Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
4. Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
5. Exposure to build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
6. Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.