Infosys Off Campus Drive | B.Tech | Hadoop Developers | Bangalore | July 2018
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Hadoop Developers
1. Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities.
2. Good understanding of the technology and domain.
3. Ability to lead a team towards a desired goal.
4. Ensure continual knowledge management.
5. Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in developing software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications.
Skill(s): Hadoop / Bigdata developers
1. Experience building Big Data solutions using Hadoop and/or NoSQL technology.
2. Extensive experience in developing complex MapReduce programs against structured and unstructured data.
3. Experience in loading external data to Hadoop environments using tools like MapReduce, Sqoop, and Flume.
4. Experience to one of the following technologies: HDFS, Oozie, MapReduce, Hive, Hadoop, Cassandra, Mongo.
5. Strong skills in designing solutions using Flume, Avro, Thrift.
6. Experience around interfacing with data-science products and crea ting tools for easier deployment of data-science tools.