IBM Opening For 2020 | Freshers/Experience | BE/BTech | Datastage Developer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
About Company :
IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Datastage Developer
1. Consulting with data management teams to get a big-picture idea of the company’s data storage needs.
2. Presenting the company with warehousing options based on their storage needs.
3. Designing and coding the data warehousing system to desired company specifications.
4. Conducting preliminary testing of the warehousing environment before data is extracted.
5. Extracting company data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment.
6. Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred.
7. Troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
8. Providing maintenance support.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
1. As an ETL Developer, you will be responsible for designing and creating the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions in the company.
2. After the groundwork has been laid, developers also must test their designs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
3. Expert in setting up effective pipelines to capture data from multiple sources into the enterprise centric storage.
4. Comfortable in building effective analytical tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into data synchronization, reporting, operational efficiency and related areas.
5. Knowledge in ETL technologies like DataStage, Informatica, …
6. Knowledge in Cloud native technologies like Spark, Kafka, Dockers, …
7. Knowledge on enterprise data lakes, data analytics, reporting, in-memory data handling, enterprise integration tools, etc.
8. Good understanding of industry best practices for data governance and security.