IBM off Campus Drive | Freshers | Project Trainee | Across India | December 2017
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
About Company :-
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com/in/en
Positions: Project Trainee
Role: Data Specialist – Internship
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Across India India
Salary: Best in Industry
- Degree: B.Tech/ BE, M.Tech/ ME, MCA
- 2015 to 2018 Batch
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology or Information Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronic Engineering
What you’ll do:
- In this role the focus will be on adoption of business analytics in client settings, where both structured and unstructured analytics are important.
- The responsibilities include application of hands-on analytics expertise and demonstration of thought leadership during consulting engagement that may be part of delivery project.
- We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have proven interpersonal skills, can operate in large teams that work closely with clients.
- You must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Proven communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve client problems are a must.
Last date to apply: Apply ASAP before the link expires with or without reference from IBM employees.
Job Code: 118705BR